About the Firm
Experienced Denton Attorney Handles Family, Estate Planning, Probate, and Business Matters
North Texas firm advises on family law, estate planning, probate, and business issues
Protecting your rights and interests effectively requires honest counsel from a knowledgeable and experienced lawyer. Whether you’re involved in a family law issue (premarital or marital agreements, separation, divorce, child support, modification, enforcement, adoption, etc.), establishing an estate plan or probating the will of a loved one, or guiding your business through a legal dispute, choosing the right attorney is essential. Jack W. Cunningham, P.C. delivers high-level advice and advocacy to individuals and businesses in Denton and Collin counties who are dealing with these types of legal issues. Don’t risk a poor outcome by trying to handle legal concerns on your own. Jack W. Cunningham, P.C. will provide the support you need to understand what to expect in every aspect of your legal case.
Proven lawyer delivers comprehensive advice
Since 1994, I have focused on providing comprehensive legal advice for the individuals, families, and businesses that my firm represents by giving them:
- Skillful advocacy — I use my experience to identify creative ways to achieve clients’ goals — whether they’re seeking fair terms in a family law matter, seeking a secure estate plan, or seeking a favorable outcome to a business conflict.
- Sound strategy — At every stage of your matter I will simplify complex issues, fully detail your options, and outline the potential consequences of each choice. From there, I’ll create a strategy tailored to your particular objectives.
- Personalized attention — Instead of having your important matter delegated to someone else, you can be sure that I will handle each legal task and answer your questions promptly.
Clients rely on my firm and recommend it to others because I am committed to solving problems effectively and creating lasting relationships.
Areas of Practice
Knowledgeable advocate litigates on behalf of North Texas residents and companies
My firm provides detailed advice to clients in numerous legal practice areas, including:
- Family law — If you are contemplating marriage, contemplating a period of separation during marriage, about to end your marriage, or you need legal help with a parenting matter, I handle all types of family law matters with professionalism and discretion.
- Divorce — In divorce proceedings, I work diligently to help you establish a solid foundation for the next phase of your life.
- Estate planning —Effective estate planning is essential regardless of your age or income level. My firm prepares authoritative wills, trusts and other documents that clearly state your instructions.
- Business litigation — As a strong advocate in business litigation cases, I vigorously pursue a positive result while taking into account the effect on your daily operations.
- Wills and probate — My firm delivers knowledgeable advice on wills and probate matters so that assets can be transferred correctly and efficiently.
For simple tasks or complex challenges, I’ll help you overcome obstacles and pursue a solution that meets your present and future needs.
Contact a skilled Texas family law and estate planning attorney for a consultation.
Jack W. Cunningham, P.C. advises North Texas clients on family law, estate planning and business litigation issues. Please call 940-432-5481 or contact me online
to schedule an appointment at my office in Denton.